Turning Precious Moments into a Lifetime of Memories

Turning Precious Moments into a Lifetime of Memories
Just can't help it, gotta love these smiling faces! (Emily, Ethan, Kaylee, Seth and Elizabeth)

Monday, February 8, 2010

A whole new world!



The wonderous new-found freedom that comes with your first real "big kid" bike. It's amazing! The triplets all received new bikes for their birthdays and they are loving them. I made the mistake of taking them out by myself just to ride up and down the sidewalk in front of our house...they were off!!! Need to remember to put on my running shoes next time, better yet, get my own bike. I was chasing after them, literally running. A lady walking past just laughed as I ran by yelling "Who needs a gym membership when you have this!" Thanks to Gma. & Gpa. for the helmets! Watch out world, here they come!






These pictures don't really show much, but trust me, these three were peddling SO fast and turning so sharply! Of course the puddle and the ramp were both big attractions.












1 comment:

  1. WHAT FUN!! Now you have the challenge of teaching them to ride without their training wheels! That ought to take a couple of lbs of you!!

    ReplyDelete