Turning Precious Moments into a Lifetime of Memories

Turning Precious Moments into a Lifetime of Memories
Just can't help it, gotta love these smiling faces! (Emily, Ethan, Kaylee, Seth and Elizabeth)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today we had a doctor's visit. I tried this particular visit last week, but Kaylee threw up in the lobby, so we had to leave. So again, today, we found ourselves exiting Boudreaux (our Suburban) making our way to the office. But, before I opened the door, I looked at each one and gave them specific, pertinent advice and orders.


Seth- keep your underwear clean



Ethan- keep your underwear dry



Kaylee - (she offered this one up herself) no throwing up!


For some reason I felt as if I had just been in a huddle, back on the varsity basketball team I played with in high school. We had an objective, a goal and it was clear.... now on to victory. And I am very excited to say that we achieved that victory!!! GO TEAM!

2 comments:

  1. It must be a challenge with three of them the same age! But there is an upside, I'm sure... bet they help entertain each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That they do! Entertain and pester, both! I love watching them play together. I don't get anything done because all I do is just sit back and watch silently. Those are the times I am reminded that it's ALL worth it!

    ReplyDelete