Turning Precious Moments into a Lifetime of Memories

Turning Precious Moments into a Lifetime of Memories
Just can't help it, gotta love these smiling faces! (Emily, Ethan, Kaylee, Seth and Elizabeth)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Boys, boys, boys!


Okay, so I am trying to get a "cute" picture of the boys, you know...a brother picture. But of course that was too much to ask these two!!!! Goodness!! These are the best shots, if you can believe it. I don't know, they're boys! Just never ever hold still for 1 second. So cute, so cute, but Grrrrrr.....

I think Seth is trying to apologize here. This is why... let me set things up for you.
One morning I went into the boys room to wake them up. They are both awake, each sitting up in their own bed. (they have bunk beds, Seth is on top for this story) I noticed right away that Ethan has a funny look on his face and is rubbing his head. "Ethan, did you hit your head?" "No, Seth peed on my head!" "What?" Sure enough, Seth has managed to pee on the wall, which goes down to Ethan's bed and gets stuffed animals, blankets and books wet. And Ethan's head. I guess Ethan was sleeping against the wall. I really am not too sure how this all happened, but I think Seth is trying to make up for it here and Ethan is still upset about it. :o) Sorry brother! I think U. Jeff did something similar to A. Gina!


There we go.... maybe I should put this one in their room. It's more realistic of their true natures. So fun to be little!

No comments:

Post a Comment